Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Cabinteely Area - 2 days

Childminder Required Cabinteely Area - 2 days           reply
23/06/2020 21:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello

We have 2 girls (almost 1 and 3 and a half) and are looking for a caring, reliable childminder for 2 days a week in a childminders own home. The older child will need to be collected from playschool which is a 15 min drive so a car will be required.
Required from July.

Love to hear from anyone interested.

Thanks

re : Childminder Required Cabinteely Area - 2 days           reply
24/06/2020 09:46 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, hope you´re well!
My name is Alison and I am 26 years old. I live in Shankill, Co. Dublin.
I am available to mind children over the school holidays and could start in July! I know you may need someone long term, but if this would suit you, I´d be really interested!
I´ll give you a little bit of information about me!
I am a qualified Primary School Teacher with four years teaching experience. I also hold a Masters of Education degree. I am enthusiastic, creative and fun and I really enjoy playing with and teaching children. I have ten years experience with children of all ages; (from newborn age and above), babysitting, working as a nanny and working with children in educational and recreational settings. I have experience minding children overnight and for longer periods of time also. I have extensive experience working with children in summer camps and running children´s birthday parties. I studied Special Needs Education as a significant part of my course and have experience with children who have special educational needs. I also hold a full clean driving license and am happy to drive the children!
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you need any more information!
Thanks a million :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;