Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Carlanstown, County Meath

Childminder Required Carlanstown, County Meath           reply
15/08/2018 09:22 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a busy family who are looking for a caring, responsible and experienced nanny / childcarer to care for our two girls – aged 7 & 8 in our home or yours (negotiable). Ideally you will be a nanny / childcarer with at least 4/5 years experience in nannying,child care, au pair or babysitting work. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. Ideally we would need someone from 8.30 a.m to drop kids to school & from before 3p.m for school collection & to carer for the kids untill 6/6.30p.m Mon to Fri also on school holidays & mid terms (full days). We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker. Your responsibilities will include: Homework & kids dinner along with some cleaning and general housekeeping please. Ideally you will have the following: First Aid certificate, Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence.
Please pm for further information.

re : Childminder Required Carlanstown, County Meath           reply
15/08/2018 09:56 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I´m qualified Nursery Nurse NNEB QQI Level 5 with over 25 years experience in the field of childminding. Garda Vetted, First Aid, non smoker, full clean driver´s licence.
What is the school finishing time please.
Excellent References

re... : Childminder Required Carlanstown, County Meath           reply
20/08/2018 10:08 - Meath Childminders
Apologises as i have just seen your reply to my add.
The school collection times for both is 3p.m in Kilbeg N.S.
Please contact me if you need any further information or if this is something you might be interested in.
Regards,
J

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
children-care.jpg