Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Douglas/Ballinlough

Childminder Required Douglas/Ballinlough           reply
29/07/2017 10:45 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind reliable childminder required to take care of 2 children, 2 year old girl and 5 year old boy. Can be in Childrens own home or minders home. Must be able to collect from St Anthony´s boys school in September (walking distance from house). Experience in childcare essential. Full days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am - 5.30pm and Friday 8am - 2pm. Wednesdays off. Preferable start date 14th August or soon after. I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder Required Douglas/Ballinlough           reply
10/08/2017 14:44 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is nichola, im friendly and qualified with CACHE diploma in childcare and education, FETAC 5&6. I have previoulsy worked in a creche for 4 years and am currently childminding nearly 3 years in a house. I organise activites suitable for childrens age and interests. I do not drive however that doesnt stop me from working or getting the bus to the park, library etc.
Im interested to know where your living and how much thinking about offering for this job?
If you have any question dont hesitant to ask.
Regards, Nichola

re : Childminder Required Douglas/Ballinlough           reply
26/06/2018 08:58 - Cork City Childminders
Good morning, my name is Vicky 37 yrs , I gave 3 children myself 16,12 and 6 I live in the Grange area have my own car , my contact number is 0838473738 if your interested in contacting me , I´m reliable efficient and have good experience in childcare I can also furnish you with reference when needed . Thanks for taking the time best regards , Vicky.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;