Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Clonsilla

Childminder Required in Clonsilla           reply
26/07/2019 10:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am looking for a caring childminder for my two boys before school and after school. Looking for someone to mind them from 7.30 and bring them to St.Mochtas and pick them up at 1.30 and the older child and 2.30 until 5.30/6pm. Can also consider after school care only. Open to minding in carer´s home or our home. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss. L

re : Childminder Required in Clonsilla           reply
31/07/2019 22:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
My name is Tina. I am a mature lady and I have three grown-up children of my own. I have been minding children for the past 30+ years. I live beside St. Mochtas school. I am currently minding two girls that attend St. Mochtas and their mother is now taking a 6 month leave from work so I am now available for child minding. It would be in my own home. For any more information or details that you may require please do not hesitate to contact me by mobile on 0863618475 or email my daughters email at ciara.richardson1991@gmail.com
Thank you,
Tina

08/08/2019 21:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi family I´d like to no if you are still looking as I was with a family out there for 2 years and 3 boys 2 boys went to that school and a one year old stay with me all day and morning I have reference so get in touch if you are still looking thank you debbie...

08/08/2019 21:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi family I´d like to no if you are still looking as I was with a family out there for 2 years and 3 boys 2 boys went to that school and a one year old stay with me all day and morning I have reference so get in touch if you are still looking thank you debbie...

13/08/2019 19:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. I have been a childminder for a family for 10 years but they have recently moved and i am looking for a new position. I have a reference that i would be happy to supply you with. I would be able to mind your children from my home in blanchardstown waterville and collect and drop them to school. My phone number is 086 075 9338 in case you are interested to get in touch.
Forida

discussion forum terms & conditions

;