Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder WANTED IMMEDIATE START-Manor Kilbride with driving license

re : Childminder WANTED IMMEDIATE START-Manor Kilbride with driving license           reply
16/09/2015 17:25 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m a mum of 2 living in Stratford on slaney.
My boy is 4 and my girl is 15months.
I am hoping to start minding a child at home.
If this is of interest to you please call me.
My name is Raquel 0834631724

re : Childminder WANTED IMMEDIATE START-Manor Kilbride with driving license           reply
21/09/2015 15:51 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Natasha
Hello my name is Angela and i´m very interested in the position you have posted. I have a wide array of experience in this area and I´m a mother of 2 older children, I am flexible with my time and have a positive work ethic.
I have a full driving licence and I´m a patient, friendly, and motivated person. I am available to start immediately and I have references on request. Please give me a call on 0894635897 if interested
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind Regards
Angela :)

Childminder WANTED IMMEDIATE START-Manor Kilbride with driving license           reply
16/09/2015 01:10 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Nature loving mum based in a fabulous country setting looking for a part-time minder for 19 month old girl in her own home She is lots of fun. We go to morning playgroup wed, thurs, fri so some driving will be needed but that will be covered in you payments. I need someone soon so drop me an email and I can call you for an interview.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;