Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted for 7 month old baby in Sandymount

Childminder Wanted for 7 month old baby in Sandymount           reply
25/11/2018 13:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are a professional couple looking for a warm, reliable, kind and caring childminder to mind our baby daughter Emily either in our home or in the childminder´s home from early next year. She is a very happy and content baby in a good routine. She will be 7 months old at commencement of the minding.
Location: Sandymount. Start date : 14th Jan 2019 with a few settling in days prior to same. It would be Monday - Friday from 8am to 6 pm. We are looking for someone with lots of experience minding babies our daughters age, with a good knowledge of commencing solids. Above all, we are looking for someone who really loves babies. Many thanks,
Conor and Ciara

re : Childminder Wanted for 7 month old baby in Sandymount           reply
05/12/2018 11:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi is this job still available??

re : Childminder Wanted for 7 month old baby in Sandymount           reply
17/12/2018 22:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am a Mum of 1 Boy looking to mind preferably 1 child in my own home. My baby will be 6 months old in Jan so it seems your little Emily is at a close stage. I am a mum of 1 and spend all my spare time researching the development stages for development and nutrition.
I am reliable, trustworthy, kind and will care for your little girl as I would my own boy! I understand the importance of baby´s routine and would expect to follow mum and Dads ways as I would if my child was being minded. I Have first Aid and Can organise Garda vetting . I am a very active parent in terms of baby´s development and have all of the suitable toys ect in my home to suit your little girl.
If this sounds of interest to you we could have a chat. I live in Newcastle co Dublin.Jess

discussion forum terms & conditions

;