Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted in Portarlington

re : Childminder Wanted in Portarlington           reply
20/09/2016 16:51 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi how are you? I am just wondering if you filled the position. I am also in Portarlington and looking for a part time child minding position as I just got let go. I worked as a SNA for the past 9 years in a main stream primary school in Kildare. I have worked with all kids from juniors to 6th and with many additional needs. I am a mother of 3. 2 boys aged 17 and 12 and little girl who is 21 months. I drive and am willing to mind boys in their own home. If you have not found a child minder please do not hesitate to contact me on 0876248210.
Kind regards,
Yvonne Eglington.

22/09/2016 08:14 - Laois Childminders
Hi are you still looking for someone to mind your 2 children or is the position filled thanks

13/09/2016 20:48 - Laois Childminders
HI I am very interested in caring for your two little boys. I am a mother myself of a one and a half year old little girl. I also live in Portarlington. I have my level 5 childcare degree and have lots of experience with children of all ages, preschoolers and after schoolers which means I can help with homework. I unfortunately do not drive but I could get a lift to collect your youngest from play school. If you are interested in my application don´t hesitate to call my number is 0857291654 look forward to hearing from u.

Childminder Wanted in Portarlington           reply
13/09/2016 15:01 - Laois Childminders
I am looking for a childminder on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 12 until 5. I have two boys aged 4 and 6, one in Montessori in Killenard and the other in Senior Infants in Killenard. My youngest will need to be collected each day at 12 and the older boy will come home on the bus around 2:20/2:30. I would like them minded in their own home. The ideal person would be amazing with kids and needs to be able to drive with a full drivers license. I would also like for someone to start the dinner on those days as both my husband and I work. We live in Portarlington in a small estate. I feel the boys would be more comfortable in their own surroundings and amongst their friends.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;