Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/after school care available Moycullen

Childminder/after school care available Moycullen           reply
20/05/2019 23:09 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am a qualified and experienced childminder with availability from September 2019. I have a 4 year old little boy who loves the company of other children and I will be available for full time childminding or after school care. I live in Moycullen village and can collect from the local school or creches. I am also qualified as a Special Needs Assistant and am garda vetted and hold a Paediatrics first aid certificate. I am kind, reliable and fun and I adore spending time with children. The children that I mind will be treated as part of the family in a loving and nurturing environment. We are a very outdoors family with lots of outdoor play and walks and I try to ensure outdoor activities every day weather permitting. We do lots of reading, music, arts and crafts , baking, pretend play and I ensure that the children have the opportunity for free play together every day and age appropriate activities.
Rachel

re : Childminder/after school care available Moycullen           reply
03/10/2019 13:48 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I was just wondering would you be still available for chil minding. One pick up for junior infants.
We will in tooreeney and also in school tooreeney.
If still available I would love to here from you many thanks sinead 0973537775

discussion forum terms & conditions

;