Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available, Galway city areas

re : Childminder available, Galway city areas           reply
23/03/2014 23:35 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Pilar, I´m in Spain. Sorry if my english isnt it very good
I write you because I looking for a childminder for my daughther Elora who wil be 10 months in june.
My hubsband and I are going to gallway in june from september (both full) We are going to learn and practic and improve our english so in the mornings we need a good childminder, about 5 0r 6 hours. We look for someone who loves babys and be able to meet their physical and emotional needs especially with love, respect, empathy and love.
We would like know more about you and your system of work, and maybe, if you want, a photograf, of you and your house I send you some. How many child will have you from juny and september and how old are they? Do you speak some of spanish? How much does it cost 5 hours in the morning from monday to friday?
Thank you very much,

Childminder available, Galway city areas           reply
15/03/2014 19:47 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Rachel O´Connor and I am currently a 2nd year NUIG Science student. I will be doing the gamsatt (med exam) next year in applying for medicine in 2015. I live in Newcastle, Galway and I am available to Babysit everyday on weekends or after 6pm on week days. I have 3 years babysitting experience and have been an Au pair for 2 years! I have minded kids from ages 5 weeks to 10 years of age. I will be able to babysit full time after May 8th 2014.

If you are interested in my CV, contact me via
email: rachel.m.oconnor@hotmail.com or phone: 0862013104

Kind Regards,
Rachel O´Connor

discussion forum terms & conditions

;