Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
02/12/2015 20:24 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

My name is Cathy Mc Grath i am a 26 year old first year student in the Institute of Technology Sligo studying social care practise. I am available for child minding on evenings ,weekends and school holidays. I have a level five certificate in childcare, I have my own transport, I am a non smoker and also i have up to date Garda vetting. I have over ten years experience in child minding from new born up to 15 years. I can provide references as needed. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to contact me on 085-2730029 or E-mail on mcgrath.coco@yahoo.ie

looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder available           reply
13/03/2016 20:08 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Cathy,
your post is a bit old - just wondering if you are still interested in childminding? I am a one-parent Mom of a cute little boy, the only thing is he is just 4 weeks old, but due to the Baby father left us a couple of weeks ago and I dont know anyone around here (I am from Galway) - I will need a minder for the little one to sort some things in the next couple of days. Please let me know, if you still up for this - I liked the fact, that you are already experienced with minding new borns.
Thank you & kind regards,
Melanie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;