Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
21/08/2018 22:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am an experienced childminder of over ten years.i am looking to mind a child/children in their own home 3/4 days a week. I am available Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and friday. I live in south county dublin. If interested please pm me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder available           reply
21/08/2018 22:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a childminder for my 3 children, there will be a few school runs I am just wondering if you are a car owner? Also I am based in Firhouse, where do you live?
If you would be interest to have a chat please call me on 087 8324244.
Thanks,
Janet

22/08/2018 07:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are based in Deansgrange, and are looking for a childminder for 3/4 afternoons per week. We have 3 children, ages 8, 6 and 3. The two older kids are in primary school in Deansgrange, and the youngest attends a Montessori/crèche in the mornings. Both the crèche and school are within walking distance of our house. We need a childminder to collect the 3 kids from their respective school/crèche, bring home, give a snack, help with homework and look after for the afternoons. The hours would be 2pm until 6.15/6.30 on 3 afternoons (with some flexibility on days between Monday to Friday). Some weeks we may require 4 afternoons. A driver/car would be advantageous but is certainly not a requirement as the schools are all within walking distance, and in fact the older kids cycle to school anyhow so would have their bikes, etc.
We would be thrilled to chat further if this is something that is of interest to you. Perhaps you would let me know.
Many thanks,
Glynis

22/08/2018 08:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
We are looking for a childminder 3 afternoons a week. Starting in September. We are based in Cabinteely. I have 2 children 3yrs and 5 yrs. Duties will include collecting older two from playschool and from school, homework, park trips, library, swimming lessons etc. Dinner/snack prep. Driver not essential as everything close by. Days/ hours/rate negotiable.
Thanks for reading

22/08/2018 21:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we live in Blackrock and have 2 children aged 7 (girl) and 10 (boy). We are looking for someone to collect them from school st 2:30 and mind for a few hours. Where are you based? If you think this might suit you and would like to chat and find out more, please pm me - thanks! Dee

discussion forum terms & conditions

;