Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available :)

re : Childminder available :)           reply
31/07/2013 10:36 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Mary Ann
My name is Brittney I am looking for someone to mind my two month old for an hour in the morning as myself and my husband are doing night shift in galway we finish at 7:30am, my mother in law will mind her throughout the night but she works in the morning a few days a week and she would be leaving about 6-6:30 so for that small period of time we would need someone to look after the baby, let me know what you think. thank you.

09/08/2013 10:03 - Galway City Childminders
Mary-Ann,
Good morning and hope all is well and please forgive me and I was just wondering if you might be possibly still available. We live in Monard, Lackagh and we have a very sweet Five year old who begins in Lackagh NS in September and two stay at home ten month old twins who are funny and going through a bit of a explorative phase. We are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible and it is full time Monday to Thursday and half day on Fridays as Gen finishes early. If you might be interested or you just wish to have a chat my mobile number is 087 659 4673 and look forward to possibly hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Adam Nolan

re... : Childminder available :)           reply
31/07/2013 10:41 - Galway City Childminders
PM sent :)

Childminder available :)           reply
30/07/2013 13:59 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, My name is Mary-Ann and i am currently looking for a childminding job. I have been minding children since the age of 12 and love it. I am living in craughwell and have my own transport. I can do full time or part time and have references if required. I have done work experience in a couple of creches and have experience in minding children from the age of twin new borns up. Would be great to hear from anyone that may be interested.
Thank you :)

12/08/2013 11:06 - Galway City Childminders
Mary-Ann,
Good afternoon and hope all is well and I was just wondering if you might possibly still be available and if yes might you possibly get in touch and hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Adam

discussion forum terms & conditions

;