Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Baltinglass, Hacketstown area

Childminder available Baltinglass, Hacketstown area           reply
06/09/2013 22:10 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 6 years experience. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the Baltinglass, Kiltegan, Hacketstown area full or part time. I have Fetac level 5 Certificate in Childcare, and Fetac Level 6 Supervision in Childcare,first aid cert and have garda clearance. Out door and in door activites will be done, walks to park. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children I have cared for are babys, toddlers and up. I am flexible with hours and duties. Any questions please feel free to send me a pm kind
Regards
lYN

Childminder available Baltinglass, Hacketstown area           reply
06/09/2013 22:10 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi I am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 6 years experience. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the Baltinglass, Kiltegan, Hacketstown area full or part time. I have Fetac level 5 Certificate in Childcare, and Fetac Level 6 Supervision in Childcare,first aid cert and have garda clearance. Out door and in door activites will be done, walks to park. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children I have cared for are babys, toddlers and up. I am flexible with hours and duties. Any questions please feel free to send me a pm kind
Regards
lYN

re : Childminder available Baltinglass, Hacketstown area           reply
03/07/2014 07:46 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Lyn,
Any chance you can send me on your number please? Can you let me know if you have availability for July and what your rates are? We looking for a minder for our 2yr old girl for the month of july.
Regards
J-P

17/10/2013 20:42 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Lyn,
I hope you are well.
I am in Baltinglass and our latest arrival is 4 days old today.
She has a 1 year old er and 3 and 3/4 year old sister. I am considering some afternoon help when my eldest comes home from montessori.
I am still thinking about what I need exactly but it would be great if you could let me know what your hourly rate is based in Baltinglass.
I am looking for someone to help out as per your description so that I can tend to the new arrival and everything else that needs doing :)
Feel free to give me a call tomorrow on 086 1011035.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Natasha

28/05/2017 16:20 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Lyn
I am wondering if you have availability for September in baltinglass? Let me know and I´ll send on what I am looking for
Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;