Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Clonmel, Cashel area

Childminder available Clonmel, Cashel area           reply
09/04/2015 18:50 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Becka O´Donnell,
I am in my final year studying Early Childhood Care and Education in Carlow, which will be completed May 22nd. Before that I completed a FETAC Level 5 course in Johnstown Kilkenny in Early Childhood Care and Education.
As part of both courses I completed work placement. During my FETAC course I completed a year of placement, one day a week in the Presentation Primary School, Clonmel with the Junior Infant Class. During my second year in college I completed placement two days a week in a crèche in Carlow, Little Stars Crèche and Montessori. In Little Stars, I spent time with both the pre school children and the toddlers/babies. This year I completed a block placement of seven weeks in Cherish Early Learning Centre in Castledermot, Carlow where I have been working with the playschool children and afterschoolers.
Up until last summer I worked for four years as a part time child-minder for a family in Lisronagh which I began when the two youngest children were a year and a half and six months old. and before that I babysat for several families in my local area, as well as my weekend employment in The Euro 2 Shop, O´Gormans Cafe Bakery and The Horse and Jockey. I began child minding when the two youngest children were a year and a half and six months old.
I would be happy to provide references from the various families I have worked with and the Crèches where I have attended placement. I would be very happy to meet with you and your family in order for ye to see if I would be a good fit for your family dynamic.
I have a full, clean Irish Driving Licence and my own car.
I look Forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Becka O´Donnell
085 1370343

discussion forum terms & conditions

;