Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Douglas

Childminder available Douglas           reply
13/04/2017 22:09 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available from July onwards. Over 12 years experience in minding from own home. Garda vetted and cert in paediatric first aid. Excellent refs available. Please contact for further details.

re : Childminder available Douglas           reply
06/05/2017 12:20 - Cork City Childminders
Hi.
I´m looking for a childminder to look after our beautiful children. we are looking for someone who is responsible reliable and like outdoor activities and doing arts and crafts. We are looking for someone to work 3/4 days per week. If you are interested in the position please contact me on 0877475229. So I can discuss the position with you further. Lookingforward tohearingfrom you.

18/05/2017 21:54 - Cork City Childminders
Hi.we are looking for part-time childcare for one baby 1 pre schoolers and 2 school. Mondays Tuesdays and every second Wednesday. Might this suit? We need someone with full clean licence.

22/05/2017 20:06 - Cork City Childminders
Looking for a childminder for our 8month old boy from September onwards for school term. Would you have any interest in this? Thank you

13/06/2017 21:38 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, as I am finishing shortly after three years caring for my current family. I have availability for one child from the start of July, minding from my own home. Please contact for further details.

re... : Childminder available Douglas           reply
27/06/2017 11:33 - Cork City Childminders
Hello, my name is Cristina. I live in Douglas and I´m looking for a childminder to take care of my two girls (5 years and 6 months). I would need some flexibility to work from 8 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays, in different hours and different days (3 days minimum). The starting date would be next 4th July.
If you´re available please, contact me by email (cristinachalo@hotmail.com) or telephone (0851637408) for more details.
Thank you

re... : Childminder available Douglas           reply
29/06/2017 21:06 - Cork City Childminders
No longer available. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;