Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Galway city

re : Childminder available Galway city           reply
13/08/2014 16:02 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Maria,
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children ages 7 and 10 from Tuesday the 19 August to Friday 22 of August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm and possibly the following week Monday 25 to Friday 29 August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm we are located in the Menlo area only a few miles outside of Galway city.
Would you be available for the day specified?
Kim

Childminder available Galway city           reply
26/04/2014 11:30 - Galway City Childminders
My name is Maria, and im 19 years old but 20 in June, I have just finished my first year studying environmental science in NUIG. I am seeking a summer job. I absolutely love kids and have a lot of babysitting experience. During the summer months I will be available full time and whenever needed. I am a very friendly, outgoing, hard working and caring person. I a very organised and helpful as well.
My number is : 0868765374 if any body is interested
Thanks

re : Childminder available Galway city           reply
11/08/2014 17:50 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Maria,
Are you available at all in September? We are looking for someone Monday - Friday mornings?

re... : Childminder available Galway city           reply
13/08/2014 20:37 - Galway City Childminders
Hi kim, well yes I am available for those dates in august for sure, Im living in salthill but I presume there are busses I could get towards menlo, I have a bike either, that would suit very well as im going on holidays the 2nd of September. My number is on the post if you want to give me a call or I could meet up with you if you wanted to meet me any of the days whenever suits.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
10170975_10202948213258183_8837754589952250237_n (2).jpg