Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available June 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th and occasional/evenings

Childminder available June 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th and occasional/evenings           reply
17/05/2016 11:33 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi parents,

I am 27 year old friendly, reliable, caring polite childminder looking for occasional childcare work. I am also available June 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th and any evenings after 6pm.

I studied Caring for Children Fetac Level 5 in 2007 when I finished school and have looked after children(/babysitting) both part time and full time for over 15 years. I am very passionate about working kids and also offering educational activities such as art and crafts. EG. Making cards relevant to seasons/occasions. I also have done easy baking with kids (and ensure to keep kids and house/kitchen clean)

I am currently working in an IT job but I really miss working with children and feel I am making a difference and would like to work with children as much as possible which will help my studies when I return to study part time.

My happiest work experience to date was when I looked after a 1 year old girl right from before she started walking and 3 year old boy in Donegal where I am from full-time for a year from 2013 until 2014, I also dropped the 3 year old to Montessori and collected him before I moved to Galway.

If you are interested or wish to know more, please feel free to reach out to me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;