Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Kilkenny

re : Childminder available Kilkenny           reply
09/03/2016 13:15 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Wanted kind and reliable childminder for outdoor loving 2 year old boy near Gowran. To be based in child´s home but with some toddler groups & local outings at families expense.
Driver essential, guarda vetted, references and a Non smoker.
Brand new self contained flat available if required. ‎Salary negotiable comensurate with experience.

Childminder available Kilkenny           reply
23/11/2015 21:03 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi There

I am currently finishing up my postgraduate degree in dietetics in Scotland and will be moving back to Kilkenny (Bennettsbridge) the middle of December.
I am looking for childminding work from the end of December/New Year as I really enjoy it and have a lot of years experience doing it - and references I can provide. I will be taking some time out after my studies before I start the Masters side of it late next year thus will be in Kilkenny for the foreseeable future.
I am available for either full or part-time work and I am completely flexible!
It would be great to hear from you if this seems of interest to you or any other questions you would like to ask don´t hesitate to get in contact, thank you!
Amy

re : Childminder available Kilkenny           reply
09/01/2016 20:20 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Amy I am looking for someone 3 days per week and will pay 200 euros per week I live in Kilkenny city can you phone me if you are interested
Regards
Catherine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;