Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available ballinlough area

Childminder available ballinlough area           reply
07/05/2017 13:03 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I have been childminding for the last 12 yrs so lots of experience Garda vetted and first aid certificate, I am currently minding a 3 yr old boy, I live in the ballinlough area near st Anthonys school if this is an area that might suit u would love to hear from u
Rgds

re : Childminder available ballinlough area           reply
14/05/2017 21:23 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for my daughter in September who will them be 18months old. Are you available? I am looking for a childminder for 2days a week - a Monday and Tuesday one week followed by a Thursday and Friday the following week and so on.
Kind Regards,
Ruth

05/07/2017 08:40 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there I´m looking for a childminder for 2 days a week starting in September to mind my son he is 4 years old and will be attending pre school in Ballinlough. He would need collection at 12 and I would collect him myself at 5
Kind Regards

14/07/2017 09:51 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there!
We live in Eden, Blackrock Road. We would like to be able to drop off our children in the morning before school and then pick up after school. Our boys aged 4 and 6 will attend St. Anthony´s in the fall. Our need surrounds around taking the boys to school and picking up from school. One is in junior infants while the other is 1st class. Do you know of a creche or playschool close to the school? Thanks.

21/07/2017 15:40 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, are you still available for childminding? I´m looking for someone to mind a 2 year old girl and 5 year old boy 3.5 days a week , Mon, Tues, Thurs and half day Friday. Boy will be starting in St Anthony´s in September. Please give me a call 0879906828

re... : Childminder available ballinlough area           reply
25/07/2017 08:44 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there I´m just looking at schooldays and was wondering did you find someone to mind your little one I´m living in douglas and am available to mind your little one and do school collections also iv a ful driving licence and have been child minding children of all ages .im also Garda vetted with great references.im available as soon as you need someone for your little ones .
If you would like to chat more you can pm me
Looking forward to hearing from you
Ciera

discussion forum terms & conditions

;