Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for immediate start in the Ballybane area

Childminder available for immediate start in the Ballybane area           reply
01/08/2013 20:35 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Paula. I am qualified in childcare and have certificates in both Fetac Level 5 and Level 6. I have been Garda Vetted and have a basic first aid certificate.

Up until May of this year i was minding a 5 year old boy in my home from 12 until 4 Monday to Friday. I would collect him from his playschool and walk him to my home where i would give him some lunch and a bite to eat before home time. I would help him with his homework where necessary. I minded this child for 12 months.

During the summer i helped mind my nephews who are Five years old and 5 months.

Previous to this i worked in a creche for a year and a half in the toddler room and was responsible for anything up to 15 children at any given time and my main duties were to feed, change, toilet, read to, sing with and see to their general well being. i found this very fulfilling and thoroughly enjoyed my duties at all times.

I look forward to hearing from you
Paula

re : Childminder available for immediate start in the Ballybane area           reply
06/08/2013 08:35 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Paula,
I am looking for someone to do some childminding in my home, I´m in Renmore. I will be interviewing soon,if you are still available ? If so please PM me. thanks Martha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;