Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available from 7a.m to 2pm in Blackrock, Monkstown, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire...

Childminder available from 7a.m to 2pm in Blackrock, Monkstown, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire...           reply
31/10/2019 12:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am an experienced childminder and psychologist, vetted, with a great curriculum with children
I can only work in the mornings until 2p.m in the above areas

If this suit you text: 0857419641 or lanarck7@yahoo.es

Thank you :)

re : Childminder available from 7a.m to 2pm in Blackrock, Monkstown, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire...           reply
31/10/2019 14:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for someone to help out 3 days a week, from 7am, to get our 2 boys (9 & 6) ready in the mornings and bring to school for 8.50 (15 minute walk).
We are in the Cabinteely area. It would be great to hear from you if you are interested.

re... : Childminder available from 7a.m to 2pm in Blackrock, Monkstown, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire...           reply
07/11/2019 15:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam
I am interested in applying for the childminder position. I live on flower grove behind killiney shopping centre.
where are you based? I take it the person doesn´t need to drive for this position, as I don´t drive yet. just wondering what happens if it is raining in the mornings who drops the kids to school.
Kind Regards
rachelcarroll

re... : Childminder available from 7a.m to 2pm in Blackrock, Monkstown, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire...           reply
07/11/2019 21:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are in Watson’s, close to Tesco Ballybrack, so definitely doable with no car. Rain is usually manageable with coats, umbrella, etc.
Do you want to PM me to discuss more and see if we will go ahead?
James

08/11/2019 12:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Yes i can at that times, so is it form 7 to 8.50?
I have car, driving license, loads of experience, i can send mu titles and c.v by email: write me to lanarck7@yahoo.es and ill answer soon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;