Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available from May 16th Carlow area

Childminder available from May 16th Carlow area           reply
17/04/2018 21:17 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
31 year old female available to mind children in my own home or theirs. I have a full clean driving license, am Garda vetted and I hold a childcare qualification. I am currently doing a masters in social work. I am available full time from May 16th. I am a non-smoker and can provide references. I have lots of experience with children and I come from a big family. Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Ellen.

re : Childminder available from May 16th Carlow area           reply
24/04/2018 15:46 - Carlow Childminders
Hello Ellen,
Have you secured work yet? I am currently on the look out for a new minder as our current one is due her own little bundle of joy shortly. We live in Tinahely, which is Co. Wicklow. But I am secretly hoping you live on the right side of Carlow to consider the journey.
Please do not hesitate to contact me back about the position (shoot it down or find out more).
Kind Regards,
Niamh

re : Childminder available from May 16th Carlow area           reply
29/04/2018 21:07 - Carlow Childminders
Hi Ellen,
Wondering if you are still available for work as a childminder? I am looking for someone to mind my daughter (3 years old). I would be looking for someone to collect her from preshool at 12.15pm (in Carlow Town) and mind her until 5pm each day in childminders home. During school holidays, I would be looking for someone from 9am-5pm 5 days a week. Please let me know if you are interested and we can chat further.
Mairead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
463428D6-81BD-4094-87AA-E3F1716A4BA1.jpeg