Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Athlone

Childminder available in Athlone           reply
28/07/2017 14:22 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a kind reliable lady who loves working with children. I have Childcare Fetec level 5 and First Aid. Available Mon to Fri from my own home. I have garda vetting also. I have over 10yrs work experience aswell as having 2 grown up children myself. References on request.

re : Childminder available in Athlone           reply
01/08/2017 10:17 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi how are you.where do you live in athlone?we live in Arcadia.sent me a text to 0870667423.We have 2 boys 7 and 5 year old.studying in coosan school.

01/08/2017 11:00 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I am looking for a child minder for January for a seven mo th old baby is this somethi g you would be interested in ? Contact 0876548540

24/08/2017 12:38 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind my 10 yr old girl on Mon 26th and Tues 27th from 8.30 to 5.30pm. I have to go back to work next week after holidays and the usual place that she goes to can´t take her on those days.
Is there any possibility that you´d be available to take her on those days? I´m also looking for someone who could take her on school days where I may need to travel to Dublin for meetings and have to leave the house early. It´s rare enough! My number is 087 0614216. We´re based in Coosan.
Thanks
Sinead

26/09/2017 14:25 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi. I was wondering if you woukd consider minding our 3 children in their own home for 1-2 eve a week. They are aged 4,2,1. We both work a monthly roster so days would vary & some weeks we may not require child minding at all. I know it very little but we are very stuck when our rosters clash. The hours would be 3.30pm - 11pm & some mornings 7am -10am. Please contact me if you would be interested. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;