Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Dunboyne

Childminder available in Dunboyne           reply
02/07/2021 19:04 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello all, I am a Mom of two boys (6.5 going into 1st class and 2.5 going into ECCE) living in Dunboyne village. I have lots of experience minding and am happy to provide references. I’m hoping to do some after school care in our home (possibly open to before school as well) ideally for children either in Avondale or Gaelscoil Thulach na Nog since I’ll already be doing those drop offs and collections. We live very close to these schools and I don’t have my Irish driver’s license yet so would be walking to the schools :) Please get in touch if you are interested.

re : Childminder available in Dunboyne           reply
19/07/2021 17:18 - Meath Childminders
Hi Emily,
I have 3 kids going to national school. Would it suit you to do before/after school care 3/4 days per week.
If it suits, please let me know and we can discuss.
Thanks

re... : Childminder available in Dunboyne           reply
22/07/2021 07:26 - Meath Childminders
Hi!
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can I ask what age the children are and what times their drop offs and collections would be? We live right by the library so we walk to the Gaelscoil and my little guy is starting ECCE in the Old School building next to Kelly’s Hardware. I would need to see how feasible it is to manage drops and collections with the different locations and times. I know how busy the footpaths are in the morning so would need to decide if we would be ok walking back and forth between schools with five children :)

re... : Childminder available in Dunboyne           reply
22/07/2021 17:47 - Meath Childminders
Hi Emily,
My oldest is 9 and going into 4th. Then one going into 1st so they will both be for collection at 2.40.
My youngest is going to junior infants so finished at 1.40.
All go in at 9am.
We live in Millfarm so can drop to you at 8 in the morning if that suits.
Can collect at 4pm.
Let me know if that suits or if you want to discuss further
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;