Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas

re : Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas           reply
17/07/2014 18:41 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
If you available juz inform 0873861918

re : Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas           reply
30/05/2014 15:00 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi
I have a 5 week old baby and am looking for a childminder to come in and help me 1-2 days a week for the summer months as I have no immediate support. Duties would include helping to care for new born while I get other jobs done- shopping etc evening work may also be available if interested. Hours would be flexible to suit around other jobs if required. Please advise if you would be interested?

re... : Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas           reply
30/05/2014 15:05 - Tipperary Childminders
That would be perfect. I´ll PM you my number if you would like to call and we could discuss things in person.

re... : Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas           reply
30/05/2014 15:13 - Tipperary Childminders
Please do and I will give you a call to discuss

Childminder available in Fethard/Clonmel and surrounding areas           reply
28/05/2014 11:32 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi, I am a responsible female college student available to mind children for the summer months, from now until September (except 6-16th of June). I have a lot of previous babysitting/childminding experience from new born babies to teenagers. I can mind children in own home if required and I am willing to travel. I am a very patient person who loves to bake and do arts and crafts. I am reliable, honest and trustworthy.

24/07/2014 13:20 - Tipperary Childminders
hello, I am just wondering if you are still available as a minder to work the rest of summer ? . thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;