Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Gormanston (childminders Home)

Childminder available in Gormanston (childminders Home)           reply
13/06/2020 11:28 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI, my name is Rachel. I have experience with childminding and children with special needs.I have Fetac 5 training in healthcare,first aid and training in children´s first course. We have a no smoking and spacious friendly home with a large garden and trampoline for children to have fun and get some exercise. We grow vegetables and have a pollytunnel where the children can have fun getting their hands dirty and learning how to grow veggies from seeds. On nice days we take little trips to to beach. I provide hot healthy meals and can help them with their homework if you wish so they can have more free time with you when they go home. I charge €25 per child each day for after school/playschool. €50 per day for preschoolers (non schoolers). Same after school rate applies for afterschool/playschool children for full days when on school breaks and summer holidays. looking forward to hearing from you

re : Childminder available in Gormanston (childminders Home)           reply
01/07/2020 22:33 - Meath Childminders
Hi Rachel
My name is Louise and I live in Julianstown. I’m looking for a childminder for my 15 month old girl. I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday full time so I would need someone for them 4 days from half 7 to 5pm. I need someone to start at the end of July. I’m not sure what other information to give you but if you are interested please let me know.

re... : Childminder available in Gormanston (childminders Home)           reply
02/07/2020 10:25 - Meath Childminders
Hi Louise, yes I would be available to mind your daughter. If you´d like to call me to chat more than happy to answer any questions and tell you about our setup here. Kindest regards, Rachel 085 746-7828

re... : Childminder available in Gormanston (childminders Home)           reply
04/02/2021 02:42 - Meath Childminders
Hi Rachel. My name is Lisa, I’m looking for someone to look after my baby boy. He will be approx 7 months old again I intend to go back to work. Depending on work etc, I intend to go back part time 3 days per week. I’m not sure what else you need, just wondering if you would be available.
I’m just trying to suss out my options before I fully decide what to do.
Thanks In advance,
Lisa x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;