Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Greystones/Bray Area.

re... : Childminder available in Greystones/Bray Area.           reply
30/12/2014 19:45 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Karin,
I have just seen your reply.Has this position been filled? If not I would be very interested, however, I see that you would prefer your children to be minded in your own home? This would only be possible if I could bring my daughter to your home from 7.30am in the morning until you return at 17.45pm (excluding school times. Otherwise, kids would have to be dropped off and collected in evening from my home in Charlesland. If you would consider either, I would be very happy to do same.
Maybe best to chat to you?
Thanks,
Jane.

Childminder available in Greystones/Bray Area.           reply
01/12/2014 21:29 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi,

I am currently living in Charlesland, Greystones and available to mind children in my own home. I have a friendly 5 yr old daughter who attends St. Patrick´s in Bray so I can also do drop offs/ collection from local schools. I have no qualifications, however, I have minded kids before and I can get references no problem. Full licensed driver. If anyone is interested PM me, I would be very happy to have a chat.

Jane

re : Childminder available in Greystones/Bray Area.           reply
26/12/2014 00:44 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi
We are based in Bray and looking for a childminder to look after 3 kids - 4, 8 and 10.
It would be for 3 days - Tues, Wed and Thurs - 7.30 to 9.00 with school drop off, 12.00 collection of the 4 year old girl from Zebedees, and 2.30 collection from St Fergals for the 8 and 10 year old (boy and girl respectively).
We would collect up to 17.45 (or preferrably in our home).
Only duties would be breakfast and snack after school.
You can reach me at 0872138601 - anytime.
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Karin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;