Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.

re : Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.           reply
27/03/2016 18:15 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am looking for a childminder for 5 days a week for my baby boy who will be 1 year in September. And perhaps a day or two for a week or two in august. How much do you charge per day? And whereabouts are you located? Thanks, Sinéad

Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.           reply
18/03/2016 23:04 - Meath Childminders
Hi, mam to three fantastic kids, two sons and a daughter. well my youngest is starting school in September and my eldest is starting secondary so am going back to work hopefully minding children in either my own or their homes. garda vetted , have full first training also. as a mum of i have seen and heard it all and know what needs doing and what matters. can and will provide meals and if in your own home light housework can also will be done ( nobody likes to come home to a mess! :). so if wanting to talk ar ask questions in regards to same please pm :) thanks.

re : Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.           reply
30/03/2016 09:56 - Meath Childminders
Hi There,
I am a mother of a 2 year old boy and 9 month old girl and due to return to work in May. We live between Summerhill and Kiltale and need a child minder to come to our home 5 days a week from 730am-530pm. Would you be interested? If so please contact me on 0857165479.
Thanks.
Ann.

01/06/2016 14:42 - Meath Childminders
Hi ,
Im looking into getting a childminder for my baby (9 mths) for 3 days per week, possibly increasing to fulltime from Sep. If you would be interested pls pm me or email me on sorchab105@hotmail.com.
Thanks Sarah

re... : Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.           reply
06/04/2016 15:41 - Meath Childminders
Sinead have replied :)

re... : Childminder available in Kildalkey or trim or Athboy areas.           reply
24/06/2016 17:50 - Meath Childminders
hi , i am so sorry only seeing that now a crazy month school wise with my 3 ! :) im based in kildalkey and would be minding your baby in my own home. so sorry for late reply if you want/need to ask me anything if your not sorted yet please do. thanks.

Childminding           reply
29/03/2016 08:50 - Meath Childminders
Hi Sinead , just enquiring about the childminding position for your baby boy . Have you found someone yet or are you still looking Sinead ? I´m available for childminding along with my nine month old baby girl . Qualified , first aid and over three years experience with childcare . Very out-going , friendly and reliable . Available to start as soon as possible . Rates are negotiable . Ring or PM me to discuss further . Thank you Sinead .
Laura(0858831129)

15/09/2016 09:56 - Meath Childminders
Hi
Just wondering if you are still available for childminding? I need someone from Jan 2017
Hope to hear from you soon

06/09/2016 13:33 - Meath Childminders
Hi are you still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;