Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Manor Kilbride/ Blessington Area mornings/ after school

Childminder available in Manor Kilbride/ Blessington Area mornings/ after school           reply
01/12/2016 02:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am returning to work end of Jan 2017 and my Mum is going to mind my baby (then 9.5 months) in my home in Manor Kilbride. She is looking to mind another child/ children in my home mornings or after school. She has many years experience of minding children and has excellent local references. She is currently working for a family in kildare but is looking for childminding in the Blessington / Manor Kilbride area. I have a large spacious home with lots of play area and a large garden. She has a full clean driving licence and can do school collection if required. She has over twenty years of child minding experience please PM me if you are interested and I can pass on our details.

re : Childminder available in Manor Kilbride/ Blessington Area mornings/ after school           reply
11/01/2017 09:13 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m returning to work the end of Feb .. I live in Blessington.. I am a teacher so would only be looking for term time .. not sure that would suit your mum ? I have a 5 month old girl .. she sleeps for two hours every day .. my other daughter is in the gaelscoil and I can drop her to school myself .. but I may need her collecting from school sometimes .. I would be home everyday by quarter past 3
not sure if this would suit you ?? Maybe you might pm me if it does
Thanks very much
Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;