Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in own home. Clonmel area

Childminder available in own home. Clonmel area           reply
05/01/2021 14:11 - Tipperary Childminders (Locality: Tipperary)
-----------------------------------
Hi folks, I´m about to take a gap year from College due to Covid restrictions inhibiting work placement and I´m therefore available to mind children in my own home from the 15th of January once my exams for the current semester are finished. I have 3 children of my own. My youngest is 3 and he attends creche and will continue to do so. My older boys are 5 & 11 and they are students in Ss Peter & Paul´s. They will be with me from 2 & 3pm respectively. I understand with Covid you´ll want to make sure your child is safe so I might only suit children of School age but that is at the parents discretion. My house is available to be seen of course and I will happily take all precautions including wearing a mask at all times while with your child/children. If you´ve any more questions please don´t hesitate to message me. I have completed cardiac first aid training in the past, I have been Garda vetted many times for past jobs and will have no issue having this done again if required. Rates are negotiable.

re : Childminder available in own home. Clonmel area           reply
05/01/2021 15:03 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Just want to add that I can also mind in the child´s own home too but from 2 & 3 pm I would need to have my 2 older boys with me and my youngest comes home at 5/5.15

discussion forum terms & conditions

;