Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available living in killenard

Childminder available living in killenard           reply
12/06/2016 19:35 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I´m a stay at home mum to a 3 year old boy and I´m living in killenard county laois. I have a degree in early childhood education and masters in child family and community studies.
I drive so I be able to collect children if needed. I would only be available to mind in my own home. I would do outings with the children in summer months and home activities painting, puppet making etc activities be depending on age. If you have any questions just ask. My qualifications can be seen. Thanks for reading

Childminder available living in killenard           reply
12/06/2016 19:35 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I´m a stay at home mum to a 3 year old boy and I´m living in killenard county laois. I have a degree in early childhood education and masters in child family and community studies.
I drive so I be able to collect children if needed. I would only be available to mind in my own home. I would do outings with the children in summer months and home activities painting, puppet making etc activities be depending on age. If you have any questions just ask. My qualifications can be seen. Thanks for reading

discussion forum terms & conditions

;