Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available part time or full time in my own home Leixlip/Celbridge/Lucan/Maynooth area

Childminder available part time or full time in my own home Leixlip/Celbridge/Lucan/Maynooth area           reply
30/11/2020 11:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Mum of one a lot of years of experience child minding available Mon-Fri can mind in my own home only. I also drive so pick up’s from schools etc can be done please send me a pm if required.

Regards,

Ang

re : Childminder available part time or full time in my own home Leixlip/Celbridge/Lucan/Maynooth area           reply
02/04/2021 09:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Angela,
Hope you’re well.!!
I’m looking to chat to a few childminders in the leixlip area.
I’m currently on maternity leave so I have a few months to sort it out but as I’m sure you understand childcare is the most important thing to me so I really want to get it sorted so I can relax and enjoy the rest of my time off.
Abit about us.
I have two kids - Finn is 3 (4 Nov) and Annabell is a few months old but will be just turning 1 when I need a childminder.
Finn goes to ECCE every morning in Confey but I’m open to changing to playschool to suit the minder if we find the right one.
I’m in banking and work full time but my husband works shift so we usually need about 10-12 days a month of childcare and you will have days atleast a month in advance.
We need someone who is reliable, flexible and obviously caring, warm, nurturing and experienced. We definitely like that home away from home feel.
Although we ask for reliability and flexibility we also offer these things to the right minder - with sufficient notice we can arrange to collect the kids if you’re going away for the weekend , your other child’s sports commitments etc.!! We get it - so we really like to work together and build a lasting relationship.!
I am hoping to not to back to work until Nov (ish) but if you would like to keep and touch and chat more and tell me abit about yourself that’d be great.
My mobile number is 0876160194 - feel free to drop a text or WhatsApp anytime.
Thanks
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;