Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available to mind children from 9am-6pm weekdays and can be flexible at weekends

re... : Childminder available to mind children from 9am-6pm weekdays and can be flexible at weekends           reply
31/12/2014 13:52 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Apologies for my late reply. I live near the Westcounty hotel. Limerick road. Lorraine

re : Childminder available to mind children from 9am-6pm weekdays and can be flexible at weekends           reply
29/12/2014 20:53 - Clare Childminders
Hi my name is joanne gibdon, I have 7 yeara experience in childcare, worked from 4 months to 5 years. I have also down a small amount of montessori.
Contact me on 0871676545 or email on joannegib@hotmail.com
Were abouts do you live.

Childminder available to mind children from 9am-6pm weekdays and can be flexible at weekends           reply
10/12/2014 12:13 - Clare Childminders

Hi to all the mamas and papas,

I´m an experienced mature mother of four children, two of which are adults and live away from home. My other two daughters 9 and 14yrs old live with me. I have extensive experience minding children from newborn up to teenage yrs and would be interested in looking for childminding work on a part-time or full time basis in my own home. I am available from 9am to 6pm weekdays and can be flexible at the weekends.

Lorraine

Lorraine

re : Childminder available to mind children from 9am-6pm weekdays and can be flexible at weekends           reply
30/12/2014 15:02 - Clare Childminders
Hi Lorraine, just wondering where about´s in Clare you are and could you pick up after school?
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;