Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder experienced with babies available in North Dublin

Childminder experienced with babies available in North Dublin           reply
25/07/2022 17:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone! My names is Hannah, and I am an experienced childminder looking for a new position in Dublin. I´m Drumcondra-based but am perfectly happy to commute when necessary. I´m currently doing a PhD in Trinity College Dublin, so a part-time position would be ideal for me - in my most recent position, I worked 9-1 daily, which suited me, but I´m also happy to do 3 full days, or work just afternoons, whatever suits!

I have plenty of childcare experience: my most recent position involved caring for a 1 and 2 year old each morning during the work week - feeding them, changing them, and organising activities like music, painting, and outdoor time. I have also cared for another 2 year old girl in the past, so am well-experienced with under-2s! I have also cared for older children in the past, having worked full-time for a family with a 3 year old, an 8 year old, and a 12 year old. I can provide references from all of these families :)

I hold child protection certificates from the Society of St Vincent de Paul, and from Túsla´s Children First programme, and have been Garda Vetted multiple times. I am a non-smoker who loves to spend time outside and doing arts and crafts, and love seeing the children I care for learn and grow through my time with them.

If I sound like the carer for you and your family, please do reach out!

re : Childminder experienced with babies available in North Dublin           reply
28/07/2022 14:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Hannah,
I hope you’re well. Can I please advise what your hourly/ daily rates are?
We live in Dublin 9 also and our son, Henry is 16 months old.
Thanks a mill,
Sara

re : Childminder experienced with babies available in North Dublin           reply
03/08/2022 01:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Hannah, just wondering are you still available? Thanks, Yvette

discussion forum terms & conditions

;