Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder for Newport area

re : Childminder for Newport area           reply
04/12/2013 11:23 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
If your ever looking for a babysitter evenings or weekends please feel free to call me or pass on my number to friends and family. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and have impressive references. I have 2 grown children of my own and I´m a non smoker with own transport. 087 2738111

re : Childminder for Newport area           reply
07/08/2013 21:18 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi my name is Carmel im 32 yrs old and im living in Cappamore. I have a full drivers licence and have my own transport. I have years of experience in minding children I have also done a child care course. I have 4 yrs in first aid training I have worked in crèches and worked with special needs kids and adults. I have loads of nieces and nephews to which I looked after and also gran nieces and nephews to which I still mind from time to time. I love goin on days out with the kids taking them to the park doing art and crafts with them etc. If you think im a suitable candidate you can contact me at this number its 087-7531448. I hope to hear from you thanks
Kind Regards
Carmel Lynch

Childminder for Newport area           reply
16/07/2013 11:45 - Tipperary Childminders
Childminder required for 3 children in their own home if possible. 4.5yr old starting school, 3yr old playschool two mornings and 2 yr old full time. 8am - 4pm Mon - Fri. School year only. Must have own car for pick up and drop off to school and crèche. PM if interested. To start end Aug.

Childminder for Newport area           reply
16/07/2013 11:45 - Tipperary Childminders
Childminder required for 3 children in their own home if possible. 4.5yr old starting school, 3yr old playschool two mornings and 2 yr old full time. 8am - 4pm Mon - Fri. School year only. Must have own car for pick up and drop off to school and crèche. PM if interested. To start end Aug.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;