Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder for Summer *Available*

Childminder for Summer *Available*           reply
27/02/2018 21:22 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Cáitlin and I a student secondary-school teacher at NUIG, originally from County Down. I´m living in Salthill but can travel! I love working with children of all ages, (6months+), and am available over the summer months, (from mid-June on), to take care of your children from Monday-Friday. I´m flexible with times; have a full driving licence; I´m Garda-vetted and can provide references.
I love to cook and can prepare healthy meals for your children, would love to help develop their academic skills and most importantly- make sure that they have fun and keep active over the summer months. I´m a kind, reliable, hard-working person and would very much like to meet with you in person to discuss any of your child´s needs, and your wishes.
Thanks for taking the time to read my ad. My email address is caitlin.graham@cbcg.ie and I hope to hear from you!
Kindest Regards,
Caitlin

re : Childminder for Summer *Available*           reply
01/03/2018 11:10 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Caitlin,
I am looking for a Child minder to look after two boys aged 9 yrs and 6yrs for three afternoons Wed to Fri if this is something you could do and then during summer months full days Wed to Fri.
If interested please contact
Kind regards
Anne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;