Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Killarney

Childminder in Killarney           reply
06/05/2015 14:08 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder to look after my 2 kids (9 and almost 5) in their own home for 2-3 days a week between 12pm and 6pm for the rest of this school year and between 9am and 6pm 2-3 days a week during the summer holidays.

re : Childminder in Killarney           reply
11/05/2015 21:27 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Gemma,
My name is Sinead and I am living in Milltown. I have just completed my final exams for my Honors Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education in Tralee. I am fully qualified in this area, have completed two placements in two different childcare settings as well as having experience outside of college.
I have a full clean drivers licence, have been Garda vetted and I am a qualified first aider. I am available at the end of this week as my final exam is on Thursday. I would love to get the opportunity to be considered for the position. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me at sineado31@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Sinead O Connor

15/05/2015 20:44 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Gemma, my name is Aine and I am just finished my degree at I.T. Tralee. I am now available full time for the summer and after if needed. I have previously completed a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare, I am Garda vetted and first aid trained. I have plenty experience with children of all ages, references available. I also have my own transport.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Aine

14/05/2015 11:04 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Gemma, I have just completed Fetac level 6 in childcare. I have been garda vetted, I have a full driving licence and my own car. I have great experience in minding children as for last summer I minded 3 boys. I also have do previous babysitting since I was at teenager every weekend. I have done work experience outside of college in two different schools where the children are aged from 5-12 so I have dealt with all kind of ages. I would be greatful if you would consider me as this is a great opportunity. You can contact me any time on dineenmarie1@hotmail.com or if u wish to talk to me you can email me for my contact details. Yours sincerely, Marie.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;