Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house

re : Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house           reply
20/07/2014 12:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
hi there yes 5 euro is the normal rate.most childminders charge 5 for the first child.if you are finding it difficult you could negotiate.

re... : Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house           reply
20/07/2014 12:22 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks. Yes I think I will see how we get on for the first few months. Maybe I could negotiate the food part of the deal.
Thanks!

Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house           reply
20/07/2014 11:17 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Meath)
Hi there,

I was referred to a lovely lady who minds kids in her own home. She quoted me 5 euro per hour. I work 8am to 4.30om in Dublin so with commuting it would be 7.20 to 5.20pm. I have to provide everything such as food nappies etc. Works out roughly 50 euro per day.
Is this the going rate? With my wages I can only afford three days a week as if I did 5 days childcare I wouldn´t have anything left at the end of the week.
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks!

re... : Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house           reply
30/07/2014 13:13 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Also my hours are a lot shorter than yours sorry just saw yours there. I´m only half 8 till 3. Maybe that´s the price difference

30/07/2014 16:29 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Wowbwish I had your hours ;-)

30/07/2014 13:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there I have my baby minded in navan and her rate is 35 per day. Be lost without her she is excellent.

20/07/2014 17:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
if the baby is on solid food i dont see the harm in asking if she would provide food.

re : Childminder in Navan minding 9 month old in her own house           reply
31/07/2014 15:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Its a 10 hour day! what were your expectations?

30/07/2014 13:13 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Also my hours are a lot shorter than yours sorry just saw yours there. I´m only half 8 till 3. Maybe that´s the price difference

discussion forum terms & conditions

;