Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder live out available from end January

Childminder live out available from end January           reply
07/01/2014 23:59 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there,

My name is Thyciara, I´m 32 years old and I come from Brazil. I´m looking for a Childminder position live out. I can do housework and cook if required. I have Full Irish driving licence with my own car. I´m a non-smoker, responsible, punctual, reliable, organized and very careful person. I´ve been working with children for 5 years in Ireland with very good references.
At the moment I´m working for an Irish family and I´m taking care of 3 kids (5,7 and 9 years-old) I really enjoy working with children. But I don´t have enough time of work and I´m looking for a full time position.
If you´re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me by e-mail or phone(087-2567840) to get further information any time!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

re : Childminder live out available from end January           reply
19/02/2014 13:40 - Galway County Childminders
Hello Thyciara!
Have you found a position yet? If not, I would be interested in speaking to you as I am seeking a childminder at the moment.
Thanks,
Michelle

14/02/2014 10:19 - Galway County Childminders
Thyciara,
Good morning and hope all is well and please forgive me and I was just wondering if you might still be free or available and we live in Monard and urgently require a At Home Childminder for our one year twins and five year old boy who is in Lackagh NS. If you are possibly free and might like to discuss it please feel free to contact me on my mobile 087 659 4673 and look forward to possibly hearing from you.
Thank you,
Adam Nolan

15/02/2017 13:43 - Galway County Childminders
Thyciara, Good afternoon and hope all is well and I was just wondering if you might still be available or looking around and if you are can you please contact me. Kind regards, Adam

discussion forum terms & conditions

;