Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15

Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15           reply
22/09/2017 11:32 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced, kind and fun loving childminder living in Dublin 15 looking for a new full time/long term position as a childminder, to mind children in their own home. Drivers licence and own car, excellent checkable references available. Please contact me if interested. Thanks

re : Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15           reply
24/09/2017 19:10 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi we´re looking for childminder to start in the next 3 days , ideally to stay till end of June .
We have 2 children 8 and 5 years old .We´re looking for a childminder to pick them up from the school, provide a
food, play and help them with homework. When the kids are in the school from 9am to 2:30 free time to
attend classes etc. We live in Carpentestown and beside everithing that you could need. PM if interested and more details
Take care

re... : Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15           reply
24/09/2017 21:30 - Dublin West Childminders
Thanks very much for the offer but I am looking for something full time and longer term. Best of luck with your searching!

re : Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15           reply
23/10/2017 21:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi were looking for a childminder 12 to 6 for 4 days a week long term as im heading back to work. we have three girls 2,4 and 7. we are in hartstown dubln 15. please reply if youre interested.

re... : Childminder looking for a new full time position in Dublin 15           reply
01/11/2017 12:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder? Please feel free to contact me if still needed. I have FETAC 5 and Garda vetted.
Thank you.
Rina
083-3977772

05/11/2017 08:40 - Dublin West Childminders
No longer available full time.

20/11/2017 14:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello I am looking for a childminder in Clonee from january 2018 for my 20 month old twins from 9am to 2.30pm
are you still available?
thanks
Eimear

24/11/2017 17:18 - Dublin West Childminders
My son is 16mths and we need someone to take him monday to friday cash paid 0879118404 we live in blanchardstown

29/11/2017 17:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello there
Can i check if you are still available and looking for work.
Many thanks

29/11/2017 17:50 - Dublin West Childminders
How much monday to friday 8 to 515 cash in hand paid on 25th every mth text me on 0879118404 my son 17 mth okd

discussion forum terms & conditions

;