Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed, Monkstown, Co Dublin

Childminder needed, Monkstown, Co Dublin           reply
04/01/2021 19:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder to help mind our son Harry. We are based in Monkstown, Dublin. Our details are as follows.
- Looking for 3 mornings a week approx 8:30/9am-12/12:30pm starting as soon as possible (days flexible)
- Hours increasing from March when we are expecting another little boy to 5 mornings a week with the possibility of some full days
- in minders home/our home
- With/without other children
If you are interested, please message me and have your CV ready to send. We are looking for someone who is interested in spending time outdoors with Harry as this is what he loves most. Lots of creative play such as painting etc. Must have at least one Irish reference who is contactable.
Thank you, Emma

re : Childminder needed, Monkstown, Co Dublin           reply
31/01/2021 22:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emma, I have just seen you post and am wondering if you are still in need of a childminder. I am a 30 year old mother of 2 girls, I am based In cherrywood, I drive a spacious car and have a full clean driving licence, childminding experience and references available.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Aoife

re : Childminder needed, Monkstown, Co Dublin           reply
03/02/2021 09:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a kind, qualified, mature and reliable Nanny. I come highly recommend with top references from previous employers. I have been working in childcare in Dublin for 17 years. The bulk of my experience has been 0-7.
I love to play educational games to help little ones to learn and discover. Do arts and crafts, baking as well.
Non smoker who loves outdoor activities going to the park, library, long walk etc.
Sorry, my laptop is broken I can´t send you my CV. Please feel comfortable to ring me any time to have a little chat. My contact no : 0872388697
I finished my last job two weeks ago, I am able to start immediately and look after your son in your own home.I live locally.
Excellent Irish references on request.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;