Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed

Childminder needed           reply
06/10/2019 12:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ladies, I’m looking for a very caring, energetic, friendly lady to care for my two children 3 days per week. You would come to our house at 7am give breakfast to the two children 6& 18 months. Drop 6y/o to school at 9am and collect him at 1:40 then drop children off to my mothers house after school run. Will pay 7-2pm. We also have a young pup who loves to play and can’t be left alone too long in the house alone. I’m in Kilbarrack Dublin 5, my son attends bayside primary school and drop off to my mothers is between the school and my house. If you or anyone you know would be interested in an immediate start please get in contact with some details about yourself. Thank you

re : Childminder needed           reply
06/10/2019 21:31 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Niamh,
I am a qualified Irish childcare practitioner living in Skerries with over 15 years experience with children between 0 and 13 years. I have worked in the creche environment and I have been a Nanny to different families, currently 5 years with the same family.
I have my own little boy of 16 months who comes with me to work and is very happy and sociable. He has settled into blending in very well with the 2 children I currently mind, age 3 and 6. I cook home cooked dinners with fresh ingredients and have a good knowledge of healthy nutrition and balanced diets. I believe in positive association with food and fun, happy meal times.
I am also a qualified vet nurse so pet´s are fine are fine with me. I love my job and I am very passionate about children and take my job very seriously. I am trust worthy and full of energy, love getting outdoors and keeping busy with the kids, always rewarding and encouraging positive, happy behaviour in a fun, safe and loving atmosphere.
I would love to mind kids in my own home but it is just not feasible for us. I hope you will give me the opportunity to meet you.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will give me the opportunity to meet you.
Kind regards,
Patrice

discussion forum terms & conditions

;