Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Athlone

Childminder needed Athlone           reply
15/06/2017 13:18 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a kind reliable childminder to mind child in his own home, two to three days per week, starting the end of August. Please contact me for further details.

re : Childminder needed Athlone           reply
20/06/2017 16:05 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I would be interested in this position if you could give me a few more details. I have been a child minder for many years and have lots of experience.

re : Childminder needed Athlone           reply
26/06/2017 11:56 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi my name is Natalia. I´m 26 years old, I live in Athlone.
My advantages are that I have my own car and first aid training, manual handling, child protection, and Special Needs experience. I have experience with children from newborns up to teenagers. I completed a QQI Level 5 childcare course. I have a full clean driver licence and can travel within reason. I have a 6-year-old boy and I´m looking to mind child in my own home. I can provide appropriate activities for children to interact and play with others. I’m trustworthy and caring person. Together we will enjoy the days of adventure such as; cooking, painting and going for walks, but there will also be quiet time, reading, walk and library visits. I’m available mornings, evenings and weekends.
References available.
Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon. Natalia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;