Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed D14

Childminder needed D14           reply
23/08/2022 13:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there We’re looking for a kind patient and caring childminder for our 2.5 year old daughter. We’re looking for someone who can do 4 days a week. (Mon tues weds and Friday) from 8.30-5.30. This would include a drop off to play school at 9am in Rathfarnham and collect at 11.45 so a car driver would be essential. My daughter naps usually for 1-2 hours at around 12 half 12 and this would be in her pushchair whilst walking (you obviously don’t have to walk that long just until she’s asleep😂) as she isn’t used to being put to sleep by anyone but me due to being a covid baby she has only really been with us. She’s a bright bubbly friendly girl but is a little shy at first and does need time to warm to people. She enjoys the soft play, going to the park and loves animals. I would prefer her to be in a calm environment where there would be no more than her and another child to ensure her needs are seen to. We are open to you minder from our house (Dundrum) or in minders own home. Please contact us for more details! Thank you

re : Childminder needed D14           reply
05/09/2022 14:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Ayme,
Are you still looking for a childminder for your little girl? I have many years experience looking after children from ages 6 months to aged 11. I’m based in Dublin 18 and I have my own transport.
Thanks, 🙂
Jenny

re... : Childminder needed D14           reply
11/10/2022 14:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Jenny if you’re still available please pm me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;