Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Letterkenny Area

Childminder needed Letterkenny Area           reply
22/06/2015 13:00 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder needed in Letterkenny area.
1 child after school during school term, full days during school holidays for 3 days/week, preferably in child own home, but this could be discussed with suitable minder.
Caring person needed with genuine interest in child welfare, preferably with qualifications. Must have own car to facilitate after school activities and willing to assist with homework.

re : Childminder needed Letterkenny Area           reply
13/07/2015 10:24 - Donegal Childminders
Hi there just wondering if you have found your childminder yet? I am currently minding twins 20months and have been since they were 3months old, unfortunately they have moved to portnoo now and no longer living in the letterkenny area and I am staying down during the weeks but it´s just a little too much now for me, so I´m looking for something closer to home again. I have loss of experience in childcare and have worked in Australia also , I have my qualifications , Garda checks, working with children check and first aid also. I have many references which can be seen also just ask :-) . My contact details are 0876366823 or get me on email at Litle-mis-twin@hotmail.com. Thank you , Jade :-)

06/07/2015 14:42 - Donegal Childminders
Would be interested in Child minding, i have Fetac level 5 and gardi vetted,i also have a grown up family,

28/06/2015 11:39 - Donegal Childminders
Hiya if you are still looking for a childminder contact me on 0857745746. I´m qualified and experienced with my own car.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;