Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Limerick city( Nov start)

re : Childminder needed Limerick city( Nov start)           reply
02/09/2014 12:30 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura my name is ann I am interested in the job I live in raheen I have lots if experience minding children I have reference am 44 years old if you want to contact me on 0876158939. Thanks ann hogan.

28/08/2014 21:46 - Limerick City Childminders
Pm sent :)

02/09/2014 09:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi. I am living in Ardnacrusha and may be interested in minding your little boy in November. Would this be too far for you to travel?
Thank you.

09/09/2014 10:05 - Limerick City Childminders
hi
My name is Sue im 29 and living in westbury , I have a completed fetac level 5 in Early childhood care and education. I would be willing to mind your little boy in my own home, i have loads of experences in minding children of all ages,I have references and first aid training essential and im a non-smoker. If you are interested please contact me on 085-2797675.
Thanks Sue.

29/08/2014 12:42 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I am looking for childcare work of any age, I just love looking after children, it´s a rewarding job. I don´t have much formal experience, but I have a lot of informal experience in looking after children of all ages, (the overnight babysitting weekend jobs) if you want any more info etc, email me- christina_14@live.co.uk I would love to be able to help you out.

09/09/2014 10:05 - Limerick City Childminders
hi
My name is Sue im 29 and living in westbury , I have a completed fetac level 5 in Early childhood care and education. I would be willing to mind your little boy in my own home, i have loads of experences in minding children of all ages,I have references and first aid training essential and im a non-smoker. If you are interested please contact me on 085-2797675.
Thanks Sue.

Childminder needed Limerick city( Nov start)           reply
28/08/2014 20:01 - Limerick City Childminders
My little boy will be 5months in November when im due back at work after maternity leave and i am looking for a kind realiable and flexible person to mind him when i return hours will range from 3hours to six hours a day 4 days a week but we will let ye a week beforehand of the hours your needed but min hours will be at least 20hours will provide food nappies etc and right candiate can choose if they want to mind in our home or their home

feel free to pm me if interested

28/08/2014 23:09 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Kathy and I have 28yrs experience in child minding I am kind reliable flexible and love my job if you want to get in touch with me at 0852705970 thank you :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;