Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Mornington /bettystown

re : Childminder needed Mornington /bettystown           reply
04/07/2016 10:06 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Carolyn. Are you still looking for childminder? If you interesting contact me. My number is 0861200646. Thanks Ama

25/06/2016 14:29 - Meath Childminders
Dear Carolyn,
My name is Rachel Walsh and I live in MorningtonPark in Donacarney, Co. Meath. I´m 17 years old and will turn 18 on the 22nd of next month. I have a lot of experience with minding young children and would love the opportunity to work for you. I´m both extremely responsible and reliable and would be happy to provide references from other families I have worked for. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0864542016.
Kind regards,
Rachel Walsh.

04/07/2016 20:25 - Meath Childminders
Hi Carolyn. My name is Kelly and I´m a stay at home mam. Ive a 10 year old daughter and a one year old boy. we live on the coast rd in mornington. My phone number is 0858292550.
Thanks

Childminder needed Mornington /bettystown           reply
25/06/2016 14:07 - Meath Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a childminder for my 6momth old son for until the 8th of August from 8.15 until 2.30 Monday to Friday. I would prefer to have him minded in my home but will drop him off if tneeded.
Carolyn

03/08/2016 15:35 - Meath Childminders
hi Carolyn,
Did you get sorted for your son, im a mother of two 16 and 10 if you would like to contact me my number is 0861956854,
regard
Tara

re... : Childminder needed Mornington /bettystown           reply
05/10/2016 11:02 - Meath Childminders
hi I not sure on laytown school drop offs and pick up as my son is donacarney sorry

re... : Childminder needed Mornington /bettystown           reply
05/10/2016 03:40 - Meath Childminders
i, I am looking for a part time childminder in the Laytown area. I work shift work so I would need maybe 2 or 3 mornings or afternoon pick ups from school. I know my roster 2 months in advance so you would have plenty of notice. My son is 10. Ideally if you could come to my house for 8 or 9am even and take him to school or pick him up and drop him home. I would also need occasional babysitting. If you would be Interested then please let me know. His school in Scoil an Sparoid Naomh. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;