Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed can be located anywhere along route from carrigaline to glasheen

Childminder needed can be located anywhere along route from carrigaline to glasheen           reply
07/02/2019 10:06 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder needed from 19th March to look after placid 1 year old girl as I will be returning to work full time. Can be located anywhere from carrigaline, Douglas, grange, frankfield, togher, ballyphehane and glasheen areas as I can drive this route to work at the hospital. If you are available please get in contact would love to hear from you.
Kind regards
Jane

re : Childminder needed can be located anywhere along route from carrigaline to glasheen           reply
16/02/2019 18:40 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Hayley. I am 27 years old. I have a FETAC level 5 and 6 in childcare and special needs and have a number of years experience in childminding and childcare facilities. I have a 1-year-old daughter and I am willing to childmind in my home in togher onthe south side of the city. I am also available to childmind at night or weekends. I am a non-smoker and have a full license. If you have any questions just ask.

re... : Childminder needed can be located anywhere along route from carrigaline to glasheen           reply
17/03/2019 23:02 - Cork City Childminders
Hi is poisition still available

re : Childminder needed can be located anywhere along route from carrigaline to glasheen           reply
02/04/2019 01:58 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there.I´m wondering has this position been filled.
I am a 37 year old mother living on the South Douglas Rd.
I have plenty of experience with children of all ages from newborns to teens.
We enjoy alot of outdoor activities and are a very active and fun loving family.I absolutely adore children and would be interested in this position if it is still available.
Lisa.0852176559

discussion forum terms & conditions

;