Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for 2/3 days a week

re : Childminder needed for 2/3 days a week           reply
10/10/2014 15:39 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am 21. I have a qualification in childcare and over rwo years experience in.childcare. I´ve worked with kids from four months old to school age going. I am also qualified in occupational first aid.and have experience in childminding. Contact me on jacintarafter2013@hotmail.com or 0862283255

01/09/2014 20:30 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi just saw your ad I´m in Kilkenny city can you email me your contact details and I will call you back kind regards Mary

04/09/2014 10:20 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi my name is ann and I live in maudlin st in kilkenny city.i am a 44yr old housewife with three daughters 17 15 12.i am minding children since I was 15 and am minding a couple of children at the moment.if you would like a chat you contact me on 087 3464293

06/11/2014 21:53 - Kilkenny Childminders
Just wondering if this job is still available could you contact me on 0877644604 kind regards Mary

24/09/2014 16:01 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi my name is Eva. I would be interested in this position. I have a 21 month old myself who would be with me on a Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. She goes to creche on a Thursday and Friday. I have a pre nursing course done and I have also done occupational first aid. I have a full drivers license also. I can provide references if required.
Thank you

22/09/2014 19:46 - Kilkenny Childminders
I sent you a pm some time ago just wondering if it is still available kind regards Mary

Childminder needed for 2/3 days a week           reply
01/09/2014 20:02 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I am living in Kilkenny city and am looking for a childminder for two or three days per week for a five month old. I will need someone in a months time. Il only need someone between 9.30 to 3.15 pm. Could you message me with ur information and I will contact you. Thank you kindly

25/09/2014 10:41 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi
My name is Kerri. I am writing to you with regards to the above post. I would like you to consider me for the childminding position. I am living in mullinavat, co Kilkenny. If you would like to talk to me further please do not hesitate to contact me. Kindest regards. Kerri

discussion forum terms & conditions

;