Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for Firies / Tralee.

re : Childminder needed for Firies / Tralee.           reply
13/07/2012 13:41 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Deirdre. I have several years childminding experience with all age groups. I am a non-drinker, non-smoker active woman. I adore children. I live in Castleisland and am currently working part time for two guards mnding their 3 children all under the age of 5 on a part time basis. I am looking to take on a second job as my current posion is only part time. Regards Deirdre

14/04/2014 15:12 - Kerry Childminders
Hello, my name is Bobbi I´m 15 i live in firies I have experience minding childre and I would be interested in the job you can contact me on 0857148118

Childminder needed for Firies / Tralee.           reply
20/05/2012 11:42 - Kerry Childminders
Hello, I am looking for a childminder to mind 2 boys (4 and a half and 1 and a half) during the summer, either in the children´s home in Firies or your own home in Firies or Tralee (where I work). The days required would be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Please PM to discuss further. Thank you!

21/05/2012 09:58 - Kerry Childminders
Hello, my name is Shannon. You may have seen my add on this. I am childminding in my own home, I am living in Killorglin and I have 1 little girl in my care at the moment. I have always had more than 1 child in my care and I would love to take on your 2 boys. I understand that it may not suit as you want someone in firies or tralee, but if you are interested I could possibly collect them or I would be willing to meet you somewhere that suited you to collect them. You can let me know if you are interested or not. I can be contacted on 0876853541. Thank you! Shannon Regan.

21/05/2014 12:54 - Kerry Childminders
Hi, I am a 21 year old friendly and outgoing person seeking employment in the childcare area.i adore working with and minding children. I am a non-smoker and I hold a drivers licence. I am qualified in a level 5 and 6 FETAC course in childcare and have just completed my 3rd year (level 7) in early childhood care and education. I have worked in many different childcare settings as my work placement during these years and was taken on as relief staff in some places. I live about 20 minutes away from Tralee. I would be grateful if you could get back to me if you are interested or if the position has been taken. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;